Sonomatic Delay

Wow this came out great. Thats an intense looking build. Did you do the enclosure up yourself? I love those chickenhead knobs for the heads!

I spoke with the designer, he has these for sale on Reverb & you get the Graphic pdf file with the Build Sheet when you purchase:

Do we know a bit more about the design? From the Reverb page it sounds like it's 4 PT2399 in series that can be controlled separately with the four knobs? I wonder how they are synced to each other. I have been thinking about designing a PT2399 delay. Maybe I should stop sleeping...

I spoke with the designer, he has these for sale on Reverb & you get the Graphic pdf file with the Build Sheet when you purchase:

Yeah you can get the board off Reverb and all the build docs and UV print layouts are on his Facebook page. He sells other designs as well.

It was the first time I had it done. A d'oh moment on my part for sure!
A lot of spray paint and clear coats use acetone as a propellent and I have a feeling that the clear is not compatible with the UV print ink and is what cause the cracking. I guess you took one for the team and figured out that no one should clear coat a UV print, in the the name of science.

Last edited:
Back