Spirit box capacitor substitution

Oh_Discordia!

Hi All - relatively new to pedal building and have been poking around the forums for help..lots of great info! Haven't found anything on my current dilemma tho.

got my huge Tayda order in and I mistakenly ordered 27nf wima caps instead of 2.7nf for my spirit box build. I do have 2.2nf ceramic amazon ones lying around...any idea what the effect (if any) will be? should I just order some 2.7nf?

was hoping for an out of spec one, but they're all pretty spot on @ 2.2nf. Also, I'd pay for someone to ship me a couple Wima caps if they have extra (just so I don't have to wait weeks. literally the only part I'm missing)

Thanks!

Reactions: fig
Hi All - relatively new to pedal building and have been poking around the forums for help..lots of great info! Haven't found anything on my current dilemma tho.

got my huge Tayda order in and I mistakenly ordered 27nf wima caps instead of 2.7nf for my spirit box build. I do have 2.2nf ceramic amazon ones lying around...any idea what the effect (if any) will be? should I just order some 2.7nf?

was hoping for an out of spec one, but they're all pretty spot on @ 2.2nf. Also, I'd pay for someone to ship me a couple Wima caps if they have extra (just so I don't have to wait weeks. literally the only part I'm missing)

Thanks!
These guys carry high quality parts, and shipping is quick: https://www.pedalhackerelectronics....27uf-capacitors-polycarbonate-p/fkc2-0027.htm

Reactions: fig
I mistakenly ordered 27nf wima caps instead of 2.7nf for my spirit box build. I do have 2.2nf ceramic amazon ones lying around

Hi,

There are no 2.7n on the Spirit Box, but there is a 2.2n. Maybe you mistyped?

Back