Tayda Drill Tool Down?

Mine just finished drilling! Ordered Spetember 14, drilling completed September 22. Just needs powdercoat now, but the PCB and faceplate (that's why no UV print on this one) that were ordered at the same time will almost definitely arrive before the box does.

Mine just finished drilling! Ordered Spetember 14, drilling completed September 22. Just needs powdercoat now, but the PCB and faceplate (that's why no UV print on this one) that were ordered at the same time will almost definitely arrive before the box does.

That’s good knows. I don’t need enclosures until the end but it’s good to know turnaround is still decent.

Just came here to say the same thing! Hugo must have seen this thread. 😂

All 10 of mine completed drilling within the past day. Just waiting on powdercoating and printing now...

Yeah I'm wondering if someone was on vacation or there was a mechanical issue or something that had delayed everything and now they're all pushing through. Mine finished powdercoat within a day of drilling and it just shipped today.

Yeah I'm wondering if someone was on vacation or there was a mechanical issue or something that had delayed everything and now they're all pushing through. Mine finished powdercoat within a day of drilling and it just shipped today.
Nice! I'm just waiting on 5/10 to get printed so hopefully they'll ship out soon. 🤞

FYI... I just got a note from Hugo. He's now having the same issue on the drill tool with Chrome... so hopefully his IT will be able to get it fixed...

I actually had the issue come up the other day on chrome, just wanted to check on status really quick so I checked on edge.

Chrome has been fucking things up across the internet for me for months. Drill tool sometimes doesn't work for me on Chrome but always works on Firefox - I should finish my permanent migration there...

I usually drill my own enclosures but for various reasons decided to give Tayda's drilling option a try. I ordered some clear matt finished 1590Bs with a simple drill pattern with top-mounted jacks and it turned out really well and they arrived in good time - maybe two weeks? I think that because I ordered the jack holes slightly over-sized assembly is a breeze. And having the finish over the holes makes everything look very smart.

I use chrome and everything went smoothly. I'm really impressed. I get a drilled and finished enclosure and it's still cheaper than I can buy just a bare box here!

You can always try removing cookies to see if it fixes issues with websites. Or try the incognito/private mode which does the same trick, essentially. It helps surprisingly often.

You can always try removing cookies to see if it fixes issues with websites. Or try the incognito/private mode which does the same trick, essentially. It helps surprisingly often.
Tried resetting cookies first thing... no joy... haven't tried incognito mode though...

Tried resetting cookies first thing... no joy... haven't tried incognito mode though...
In practice incognito would just reset cookies for that incognito session (and not save anything), so chances are it wouldn't change things. But might as well try. It might also disable some addons depending on how they are configured, so that could also help with some issues.

We need some chrome dev tools logs. I don’t use chrome but no issues in a chromium based browser (vivaldi)

Looks like the site is under maintenance now, wonder if it's related.

Just when I made a big push to finish this batch of enclosure graphics too. Well, it probably (hopefully) won't be for long.

Back