Tayda Drill Tool Down?

Tool is working fine for me, but they certainly seem to be backlogged with work. I ordered a single enclosure drilled and powdercoated (no print) on 9/14 and it's still "on queue".

That's so odd - I'm using my regular computer / regular browser (Chrome) - everything up to date... I put in my email / password and the "login" turns blue... but won't let me click it.

Then I try to reset password, and it appears to take it, but I get no email...

I'll send a note to Hugo - this is really strange.

I've had issues being able to log in to the tayda dashboard in Chrome for a while now. Firefox works fine for me tho, but it'd be nice to not have to use a different browser each time I try to do any printing/ drilling

That's so odd - I'm using my regular computer / regular browser (Chrome) - everything up to date... I put in my email / password and the "login" turns blue... but won't let me click it.

Then I try to reset password, and it appears to take it, but I get no email...

I'll send a note to Hugo - this is really strange.
This happened to me a few weeks ago. I could never get Chrome to work. However, Microsoft Edge worked.

Tool is working fine for me, but they certainly seem to be backlogged with work. I ordered a single enclosure drilled and powdercoated (no print) on 9/14 and it's still "on queue".
Just curious if yours has moved along yet. Mine have been sitting "on queue" since the 9th.

Which is surprising to me because I figured a lot of people do the DIY drilling thing.
I like to have tayda drill templates for my DIY projects so people can use Tayda for things like powdercoats and UV prints, so this order was to verify the template for an upcoming project. There are some holes that don't come out quite the same when DIY drilled.

Screenshot 2023-09-21 173122.jpg

I like to have tayda drill templates for my DIY projects so people can use Tayda for things like powdercoats and UV prints, so this order was to verify the template for an upcoming project. There are some holes that don't come out quite the same when DIY drilled.

View attachment 56945

I just placed an order for 13 enclosures for a partial production run and some demo units.

I used the square hole option for the first time for a PCB DC jack.

Back