Tayda UV Enclosure Printing Service

I think the "Limited time" applies to the $2 charge.

This is something that has been in the works for quite a while now, I don't think they're just going to offer it for a week then discontinue it.

has anyone actually placed an order yet using this service? the link is active but it sounds like you need to email Tayda and be contacted by them in order to place an order. I think this will be a good option for some projects. I'm just not sure it is actually up and running yet.

has anyone actually placed an order yet using this service? the link is active but it sounds like you need to email Tayda and be contacted by them in order to place an order. I think this will be a good option for some projects. I'm just not sure it is actually up and running yet.
Some guys on the madbean forum ordered some enclosures with the UV printing. Curious to see how it turns out.

V8tnSdu.jpg

This one came out well. I have another that was about 1mm off-center, so I'd recommend sticking to designs that don't need to be too precise. There are limits to the resolution of their printer, too, so I'd be careful with artwork that has very fine lines or color gradients.

Back