Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Illusion Wild Copper + Space Dust

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Illusion Blue Berg + Space Dust

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Dirty Magic + Clear Coat

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
Putting sparkly clearcoats over illusion finishes is where it's at. I don't buy regular clearcoat anymore, "Chicago Lights" is the only clear I'll buy. Although "Fire Lights" was a really cool one over certain finishes.

Putting sparkly clearcoats over illusion finishes is where it's at. I don't buy regular clearcoat anymore, "Chicago Lights" is the only clear I'll buy. Although "Fire Lights" was a really cool one over certain finishes.
You know, when i had bought the Space Dust clear coat i was thinking of what you said but for the life of me i couldn't remember the exact clear coat you had suggested...either way i think space dust is pretty cool. Now that i have the suggestions again im going to experiment with Chicago lights!

So I made the voting system in such a way that you can vote for all the colors you like! You don’t just have to choose one!
I know, 😉 I saw that immediately when first opening the thread, 'cause I always look for the "other" or "all of the above" option before I look at any of the actual options.

Exactly right @Harry Klippton

@benny_profane
These enclosures are designed for 125b circuits, I would stay away from any circuit that utilizes dual foot switches. The brackets on the inside will cause them to be too close to each other. Another style circuit board I would stay away from are stacked boards. I have not tested any stacked projects in this style enclosure and for that reason I’d rather not suggest any.

The audio and power jacks have been located in a very similar fashion to a regular 125b.

I’m going to say this with confidence I’m sure 90% of the PEDALPCB 125b circuits will fit in here.

Im sorry for not being specific with the dimensions . I’m still going to give you dimensions I’m just still working on something that needs a little attention atm!!

Back