Anyone know the turn around time for orders lately for Tayda?

dinkyguitar

Debating whether or not I should place an order given the current situation.

Anyone place recent orders and received them?

dinky

I placed an order on the 18th, it shipped on the 19th. Probably won’t see it for another 3 weeks but that’s normal. All my other orders from here and other places are truckin along as they normally would. I think most countries are doing their best to keep shipping and supply chains as normal as they can.

so which shipping option should I choose to avoid fees?

Also, does your package come to your door? Or do you have to pick it up at an international trade zone?

Never ordered from this place.....tips would be appreciated

It took 10 days from the time I placed my last order to the time I got it (today). The package gets delivered into my mailbox every time.

I've never incurred any customs / brokerage fees when using DHL (in the USA). I know a few folks in Canada who do get hit with customs fees when the package arrives.

DHL usually takes about 24 hours to ship, then the quoted 2 - 4 days to arrive.
USPS generally takes about 9 days to arrive from the date the order is placed.

In either case, the package is delivered to my door.

They're still shipping but things are getting slowed down along the supply chain. Normally it gets to me here in New Zealand in 3 days. This last order was stopped in Singapore for 4 days because, from what I understand, they're operating at a skeleton crew currently so things are sitting longer than normally. But it just left Singapore a day ago so that's cool.

Anyway. Yep, they're still shipping but you might have to wait a (working) week longer. NO dramas.

I too have never had any customs/duties with any order from Tayda, and there's been many.

Shipping domestic within the States is slower than normal right now as well, but hey, at least it's still moving.
Well I haven’t felt the effects of it yet but I’m sure I will....
I actually got 2 different packages a day early today...

I put in a Tayda order today and the components are still in stock. Enclosures however are almost all gone. Every color, every size. So that’s running out. I ended up getting a 1590XX because every single file 1590BB is sold out. Same for 125B too. ?

but the orders are still shipping in 4 days or so to the US. Can’t complain

for some reason they cancelled one of my orders last month with no notice, but when i placed the order again it was fulfilled very quickly.

I took Barry up on his offer two posts up and just got them. It was quick delivery with everything packed carefully. I was also worried about not being able to finish some projects soon and thanks to him I'll have nicer looking pedals than I originally thought.

I placed an order at midnight and it shipped at 6am this morning.

ETA is Thursday (DHL) but I suspect it will arrive before then.

Back