All Tayda pre-drilled, powder coated enclosures out of stock

RICHB555

I noticed that all Tayda pre-drilled, powder coated enclosures are now out of stock. I emailed Tayda, and Hugo advised I use the Drilling/UV printing service. I’ll give it a try, but so much easier being able to just order non-custom pre-drilled painted enclosures instead of using the new service. Yeah I know - i’m whining.

I noticed that all Tayda pre-drilled, powder coated enclosures are now out of stock. I emailed Tayda, and Hugo advised I use the Drilling/UV printing service. I’ll give it a try, but so much easier being able to just order non-custom pre-drilled painted enclosures instead of using the new service. Yeah I know - i’m whining.
Man this is a real downer. Its a couple bucks cheaper per enclosure to get the pre drilled va drill service. Probably why not available now. Funny i was just going to order a bunch of ore drilled too.

i wonder if
I’ve never used the pre-drilled enclosures (mainly because I prefer a different I/O layout), but curious to hear what @Robert knows here.
Same. Part of me wonders if they're doing some internal re-configuring and/or if there's just too much custom drilling work coming in to keep up with so they're holding off on the prefabs.

Bummer to lose the cheaper option. Although, it seemed like the order progress was no different from using the drill template system.

Stupid question time: is there a single source for all the various PPCB drill templates? I think I have maybe half of them. It can be an adventure tracking down a new one. Plus, I can't shake the fear that I may have altered the ones I have in my dashboard.

I haven't had a ton of time to build but I got a special request for a pedal so I went to order parts and saw this and came right here haha. It was the final push I needed to get the actual drill pattern I wanted with a larger DC jack hole for my preferred style. I'm just happy the cheaper shipping option was back.

Bummer to lose the cheaper option. Although, it seemed like the order progress was no different from using the drill template system.

Stupid question time: is there a single source for all the various PPCB drill templates? I think I have maybe half of them. It can be an adventure tracking down a new one. Plus, I can't shake the fear that I may have altered the ones I have in my dashboard.
I think it would be more beneficial/easier to have a list of ones that aren't standardized. Most everything confirms to the points on the PPCB drill guide in the store.

I bought a few predrilled ones ~1.5-2 years ago and for whatever reason, the circuits I intended to use them on all didn't align.

Back