A lot of component questions

Zylent

First sorry my bad english. I already finish a cpuple of projects. But now i wanna buy components from tayda its much easier.

1- Normally i buy ceramic capacitors for PF, but can i use monolithic? its better quality?

2- and for the NF capacitors wich is the difference between polyester mylar and polyester box?

Last edited:
First sorry my bad english. I already finish a cpuple of projects. But now i wanna buy components from tayda its much easier.

1- Normally i buy ceramic capacitors for PF, but can i use monolithic? its better quality?

2- and for the NF capacitors wich is the difference between polyester mylar and polyester box?
The box capacitors are typically going to be smaller and better sized for the board than Mylar capacitors. Sometimes I’ve had to replace Mylar caps because you can bend the legs to fit, but the cap itself is too big for nearby components.

There aren't any real differences between these. Monolithic capacitors are slightly better than ceramic capacitors (pF) and polyester box are slightly better than polyester mylar (nF). If you can, get the monolithic and box, but if for some reason you can't, the others will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom