Destiny Behemoth: The Offering! PCBs up for grabs.

It is a really great reverb, it is still giving me the feels after all this time.

All because of you my friend!

Instrument level

I have a Royal Enfield Classic 350, I just putt putt around to work and back and to get ice cream. I am thinking about going up to a 650 but for now I am loving the rides. What are you riding?

What did you have? i love old british bikes and am drawn to he older style bikes.
thinking of getting a triumph, got a dealer about 20min away
Kawabonkers w/o the backrest and 3x dirty windshield! damn thing weighs close to 1k lbs 🤬 🤬 it's like having a 2 wheel car, may convert, not to a trike but something sized similar to fiat or MG car, and it's already that quiet... still have the factory pipes after 30 years !!! sold my boss the '82 650suzu lacking room to store... but I miss this s2 dad taught me to ride with, proof the old bike license classification was a joke :ROFLMAO:

I await to see your humor Dan.

Last edited:
I haven't seen a response. I sent you an email about 2:15pm EDT on Tuesday.
You were sent to the junk folder! Email was sent to you and I will pack up right away!
thinking of getting a triumph, got a dealer about 20min away
Kawabonkers w/o the backrest and 3x dirty windshield! damn thing weighs close to 1k lbs 🤬 🤬 it's like having a 2 wheel car, may convert, not to a trike but something sized similar to fiat or MG car, and it's already that quiet... still have the factory pipes after 30 years !!! sold my boss the '82 650suzu lacking room to store... but I miss this s2 dad taught me to ride with, proof the old bike license classification was a joke :ROFLMAO:

I await to see your humor Dan.
Having that extra weight has to be nice when riding, in heavy wind I am fighting to stay on the road. I stay off highways and just jet around on all of the farm roads around here.

I went through the whole two day course on how to ride a motorcycle since I have stayed away from them my whole life. Back when I was drinking i most certainly would have killed myself.

Almost 8 years sober I figured I would give it a shot.

Last edited:
The build doc needs help, there's 2 470k resistor sand 2 470p caps , not 1 and next to send/return is that supposed to be 10m or a silk screen error and only a 1m? I've been using up my stockpiles 1st before ordering just want to know if I should tack on the 10m to the order for the j201's and the smd 074 😉

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance please. I have been enjoying my other main hobby, flying.
What exactly does the destiny behemoth do? I see a headphone amp and an effects loop so I am intrigued.
Again, Pardon my lack of knowledge as I have been out of the loop for awhile.

- Gator

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance please. I have been enjoting my other main hobby, flying.
What exactly does the destiny behemoth do? I see a headphone amp and an effects loop so I am intrigued.
Again? Pardon my lackbof knowledge as I have been out of the loop for awhile.

- Gator

Forgive my ignorance please. I have been enjoting my other main hobby, flying.
Again? Pardon my lackbof knowledge as I have been out of the loop for awhile.

- Gator
How dare you not know!?!? Hahaha it is a amp/cab simulator with a reverb, aux in and headphone out. I have a few videos detailing the journey on youtubez.

How dare you not know!?!? Hahaha it is a amp/cab simulator with a reverb, aux in and headphone out. I have a few videos detailing the journey on youtubez.

Have you sold all Behemoth PCBs?
I'd like to buy one if not. I'm not terribly active on the boards, but I have 42 PedalPCB PC boards.

Thanks!
-Zander

Have you by chance compared the Destiny Behemoth to any similar commercial offerings? In particular, I'm thinking of the DSM Humboldt Simplifier. I currently have the Simplifier, and use it as a headphone practice amp. It's serviceable, but kinda meh. A lot of pedals that sound great through my real amps sound like poo through the Simplifier. I've never been able to figure it out - most of my DIY overdrives have some kind of distortion when used with the Simplifier, and not the good/deliberate kind.

DUDE!!! That is freakin’ awesome!!

I literally laughed out loud when ya said “…and all that happy horseshit!”!lmao I haven’t heard that in a long time! Be safe on the hog also!!

DUDE!!! That is freakin’ awesome!!

I literally laughed out loud when ya said “…and all that happy horseshit!”!lmao I haven’t heard that in a long time! Be safe on the hog also!!
I love when I can remember the old sayings all of my grandparents used to say when I was a kid and that was one of them.

Another in heavy rotation is “shitting in tall cotton”.

That means things are going sublime. I have a great time goofing around and making myself laugh while trying to make these videos. I have spent most of my life doing just that, laughing and playing.

First run of pcbs is almost gone! Thank you all who grabbed them, I can’t wait to start seeing these in the wild.

I love when I can remember the old sayings all of my grandparents used to say when I was a kid and that was one of them.

Another in heavy rotation is “shitting in tall cotton”.

That means things are going sublime. I have a great time goofing around and making myself laugh while trying to make these videos. I have spent most of my life doing just that, laughing and playing.

First run of pcbs is almost gone! Thank you all who grabbed them, I can’t wait to start seeing these in the wild.
LMAO! “shitting in tall cotton”. I love it. Imma start using that, if it’s cool with you.lol

LMAO! “shitting in tall cotton”. I love it. Imma start using that, if it’s cool with you.lol
Have at it! That is a Grandma Joanne saying and the history behind it is ridiculous. I would be honored to have that carry on.

Back