SOLVED Duo phase lfo tick

Locrian99

Hey guys just got done with a duo phase build and everything seems ok. Following suggestions I’ve found I just set the trimmers to noon. There is however a noticeable lfo tick, speeds up with the rate knob. It’s not horrible and if you’re playing it’s there but you kind of have to listen for it. However if you aren’t playing it’s fairly noticeable. I’m going to play around with trimmers a bit but is this normal for this pedal?

Thanks

Well after reading some more posts. My input wire was running right under the led/ldrs. And moving it over seems to have fixed the lfo ticking.
I have the same issue. Can you post a picture of how you fixed it? I also read somewhere here the replacing the TL072 with a different chip would also fix the ticking but I can’t find it right now.

I don’t seem to have a picture of the “fixed” way. And I built the pedal for someone else. If you look here. A1DC877C-7139-47DD-85C2-3A19B9F7931E.jpeg
You’ll see the input jack wire (white wire at top) is running directly under the led and ldr’s. I pulled that up and ran it so it went straight over to the electros on the other side of the trimmer and the. Ran down to the jack that way. It fixed the issue.

I don’t seem to have a picture of the “fixed” way. And I built the pedal for someone else. If you look here. View attachment 54034
You’ll see the input jack wire (white wire at top) is running directly under the led and ldr’s. I pulled that up and ran it so it went straight over to the electros on the other side of the trimmer and the. Ran down to the jack that way. It fixed the issue.
Cool. I’ll give it a shot! Thank you!

Back