Fornicus overdrive

Probably about a week or two.

They'll be shipping soon but there is apparently some sort of delay affecting shipments coming from overseas right now.

My most recent order from Tayda sat with DHL with no movement for six days and is just now making a really unusual route around the globe to get here.... and I have a pile of prototypes to build.

My most recent order from Tayda sat with DHL with no movement for six days and is just now making a really unusual route around the globe to get here.... and I have a pile of prototypes to build.
I thought it was just me, all my DHL shipments the last couple weeks have moved as usual then gone to "on hold" for 2-3 days before moving again. No messages about customs duties, no explanation, just hanging out for a couple days.

I thought it was just me, all my DHL shipments the last couple weeks have moved as usual then gone to "on hold" for 2-3 days before moving again. No messages about customs duties, no explanation, just hanging out for a couple days.

There was a notice on the JLCPCB website a couple days ago about a limited number of flights causing delays but it's gone now.

Probably about a week or two.

They'll be shipping soon but there is apparently some sort of delay affecting shipments coming from overseas right now.

Ok cool. Thanks for the update

There was a notice on the JLCPCB website a couple days ago about a limited number of flights causing delays but it's gone now.
I remember seeing that, but weirdly mine have benn making it all the way to Chicago and then being held there for a couple days 20 minutes from my house.

My Tayda shipment sat in Hong Kong for 6 days, then went to Bahrain, and is now in East Midlands, UK...

My last PPCB order took a trip to Florida before heading north. Better them than me.
All of my outgoing shipments go through either Tallahassee or Jacksonville, even one that shipped to the other side of town.

My Tayda shipment sat in Hong Kong for 6 days, then went to Bahrain, and is now in East Midlands, UK...

All of my outgoing shipments go through either Tallahassee or Jacksonville, even one that shipped to the other side of town.
No way! That’s crazy. Usually they’re here just a couple of days after they’re shipped. Either that or I forget when I order stuff.

Hong Kong's not such a bad place to be stuck for a week, so long as that time isn't spent in quarantine.

I had to circle the Globe last Chinese New Year, literally circumnavigated the planet, to spend CNY in HK.

Around the world in less than 80 days. How many can say that!?!

And I brought a PCB with me. Well, two. One stayed in HK. PCB delivery circumnavigation of the planet Earth complete. Cross that off my bucket list...

Back