Fuzz Help ~

2204Stuff

Hello,

I'm looking for a Fuzz that can go to Woolly Mammoth island and also travel to Tone Bender desert, and in between.

Woolly Mammoth being the more wanted tone ~ also not exceeding (4) knobs.

Thanks,

Reactions: fig
You would need to speak to the love child of Dr. @Coda and Prof. @Big Monk . Of course there are other opinions...but why gamble?

Edit: Of course I jest! There are plenty of amazingly creative folks here.

Last edited:
It’s a definite challenge. You’re basically asking for a restaurant that serves both Hawaiian AND Polish food. Two nearly opposite sides of the spectrum. I’m not too terribly familiar with the Wooly Mammoth (at least the pedal version), but the Trombetta Mini-Bone can cover some of the same territory. As can the PedalPCB Zipper. For the TB tone (that’s ToneBender, not Tuberculosis), what did you have in mind exactly?…

I have the TB MKII Pro, BA Scarab Deluxe/Dung Beetle and a Dover Drive/kinda fuzz.:sneaky:
currently, too many combo pedals and needs to be a one slot-er for the board.
I will check the Trombetta, could not find the Zipper ~ odd............. though we do have a Hawaiian/Polish restaurant ~ kidding*

So then something that will do close to Wooly Mammoth and half way to TB?

I do like the Trombetta*

Thanks for all the input

Last edited:
I have the TB MKII Pro, BA Scarab Deluxe/Dung Beetle and a Dover Drive/kinda fuzz.:sneaky:
currently, too many combo pedals and needs to be a one slot-er for the board.
I will check the Trombetta, could not find the Zipper ~ odd............. though we do have a Hawaiian/Polish restaurant ~ kidding*

So then something that will do close to Wooly Mammoth and half way to TB?

I do like the Trombetta*

Thanks for all the input

Sorry. It’s the PedalPCB Kazoo. The actual is called the Zippy.

leaning toward the Trombetta/Trumpeter, the Kazoo also is a close 2nd.

tones ~ something like the Jack White/James Bond Theme song

Thanks!

Back