Get a rope...

Pauleo1214

I wanted to make a combo build that excelled at country fried distortion. The center circuit is a Crystal Lettuce which was born out of this forum as a joke about Dumble style pedals. It's not a bad circuit though!

A compressor is needed. I wanted the pedal to have a neat, knob-consistent layout and the 401k compressor fit the bill.

It's capped off with an obtuse boost to give it some more spice. This is the first dirt circuit I've made in a long time that I love. It has a really wide gain range and the presence cuts. It goes from transparent to a really nice EVH style brown sound when you crank it. I'll try to cut a demo soon. Cheers!

20240911_220435.jpg 20240911_220457.jpg

Just a guy at 6am checking 30-year-old foreign references on Youtube. I wasn't dissapointed.

Couldn't help thinking of a themed bondage gangbang afterwards though. But that might be a problem on my side.

Edit: And then I got this Youtube recommendation... <3

Last edited:
Just a guy at 6am checking 30-year-old foreign references on Youtube. I wasn't dissapointed.

Couldn't help thinking of a themed bondage gangbang afterwards though. But that might be a problem on my side.

Edit: And so, I got this Youtube recommendation...

Did you really need to point out its 30 years old…

Back