Hydra w/ Mods

flemming

Nothing ground breaking here, but I did include the FV-1 Clock module as well as the dry mod. For the dry mod I didn't want to have an external switch (mostly because I already had the enclosure printed and random switches on the side totally upset my sense aesthetics. I'm also quite wishy-washy so just cutting the pin stressed me out. I added an internal 1-pin dip switch to keep my options open. In retrospect after looking at the board closely I think I could have just cut the trace from the resistor below pin-3 and soldered the dip switch directly to the top side of the board between that resistor the pot. The build docs don't have a schematic so I'm not 100% positive. If there's every a future revision of the board it probably wouldn't be too hard to squeeze a dip switch in there. The clock module is an easy add and unfortunately it covers up my FV-1 soldering which you'll just have to trust me was beautiful ;)
PXL_20220820_202550490.jpg PXL_20220820_202955533.jpg

How did you create the artwork?

I like the wishy-washy comment. It took me a long time to figure out how to not stress myself out.

I switched mine externally, but pretty much leave it open. So a dip would have been a good choice for me too.

Back