International Shipping Delays

vsm

pcb.jpg

It's finally here! 118 days, 16 weeks and 6 days, 32,24% of 2020 later!

I want to be super clear that I don't blame PedalPCB for anything, he's been just great while I've been whining about the late shipment.

Dali

Sent by PedalPCB August 8th, received in Québec City, Canada today.

Nice new packaging too.

Dali

GA => Québec : Sept 8 => Sept 24 for my latest PedalPCB order, still in pristine packaging !

Nostradoomus

Well it was a month wait a couple months ago so yeah that’s just about normal-ish now. Coulda been a fluke, guess I’ll find out on my next order haha.

Dali

Yeah I had many brutal fees from tayda ever since using dhl. I asked them when standard shipping will be back and they don't know ... They did tell me to put a note on my next order asking them to put it as a sample and a lower value :p

I just tried that (asking to mark it as samples). We'll see next week how it turns out...

BPFuzz

Hello friends, I wanted to know how long are the delay times for shipments to Chile? I want to buy some plates to assemble my own DIY pedals
I live in Japan, but I chose DHL as my shipping option and my order placed on the 15th is expected to arrive on the 20th.

And having said that, thank you so much to @PedalPCB for adding that option. I was hesitant to place an order again through USPS after the last delays I had.