IMG_6928.JPG
    493 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_6930.jpg
    IMG_6930.jpg
    526.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_6931.JPG
    IMG_6931.JPG
    382.7 KB · Views: 77
Quick audio probing question. If the schematic has one side of the component to ground, the signal should only be coming from one side? As in R1 in the attached schematic? And if the signal passes through, both sides of the probe should have signal? As in C1?

Also I think I have been doing it wrong all along. I dont think I had the TS side footswitch in the "on" in my previous test. I am using the probe and I have it "on" now and I am getting signal to R1, C1, R2, C2, etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 3.22.00 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 3.22.00 PM.png
    81 KB · Views: 0
Wait, are we working on the klon side? That thing is buffered bypass. Have a look at the diagram in the BOM. You don’t have to have a Dpdt in which case you would want to wire it 1-4, 2-5, 3-6.

Quick audio probing question. If the schematic has one side of the component to ground, the signal should only be coming from one side? As in R1 in the attached schematic? And if the signal passes through, both sides of the probe should have signal? As in C1?

Also I think I have been doing it wrong all along. I dont think I had the TS side footswitch in the "on" in my previous test. I am using the probe and I have it "on" now and I am getting signal to R1, C1, R2, C2, etc.
Yes and yes.
Also, happens to the best of us.

OK thank you, sorry for being such a noob everyone! At least now I understand a bit more about the audio probing process!

I have the TS side footswitch in the on position, I am probing and getting signal and jumping ahead based on the schematic and I have l found that I get signal on both sides of C9, but only one side of R16, the top side specifically. So there's problem there, no?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 3.53.54 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 3.53.54 PM.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 4
OK thank you, sorry for being such a noob everyone! At least now I understand a bit more about the audio probing process!

I have the TS side footswitch in the on position, I am probing and getting signal and jumping ahead based on the schematic and I have l found that I get signal on both sides of C9, but only one side of R16, the top side specifically. So there's problem there, no?
Have a look under the Pot & see if there is anything in that C9, R16 area ie stray solder blob, debris? Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 3.53.54 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Can you test Continuity to see if that Green pad is going to Ground when pedal is ''ON''
Power Unplugged
I have replaced the resistor. Still only getting signal at the top pad with the audio probe. Ugh, I thought that would be it. I mean I was HOPING that would be it.

There is continuity between that pad and ground when pedal is on, power unplugged. Should there be?

Last edited:
I have replaced the resistor. Still only getting signal at the top pad with the audio probe. Ugh, I thought that would be it. I mean I was HOPING that would be it.

There is continuity between that pad and ground when pedal is on, power unplugged. Should there be?
Is there continuity between R17 Bottom & Top pads with power unplugged?

Can you do a continuity test from R16 or R17 Bottom pads to Footswitch Pin 7?
kentauride-wiring-diagram-left-side-jpg.46463

Back