IMG_6928.JPG
    493 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_6930.jpg
    IMG_6930.jpg
    526.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_6931.JPG
    IMG_6931.JPG
    382.7 KB · Views: 77
Also, I got the audio probe out and I am still not getting anything at R1. Getting signal at the IN pad. Since that is the first component in the schematic, there should be signal at R1, correct?
Yes, but only one side, but both sides of R2. Check the continuity between the in pad and R1, if you have continuity, you should be getting a signal, there’s nothing between the two.

Just to clarify, I am getting continuity between the input jack tip and the IN T pad on the PCB. I am not getting continuity between either the IN jack tip and R1, or the IN T pad on the PCB and R1

I am getting continuity from the IN S pad and both sides of R1, so that's ground on both sides of R1. And that's not good, right?

EDIT: Yeah, both side of R1 have continuity with the DC jack negative / gorund.

See this doesn't make sense, R1 -1M is the first resistor from the IN pad at ''1''.
The other end of R1 is Ground which is also the Sleeve/Ground!???
Have you checked for solder bridges under the Footswitch Breakout Board???

Ok this is weird. I got an email that there’s a new reply to this thread but I don’t see it here.

Copying from the email it said:

pretty much has to be one of these things
  1. bad solder joint on IN pad
  2. IN pad is messed up and not connected to trace (did you ever apply a LOT of heat to it, unsolder something from it, etc?)
  3. broken trace somewhere between IN and R1
  4. bad solder joint on R1
  5. R1 pad is messed up and not connected to trace (did you ever apply a LOT of heat to it, unsolder something from it, etc

I will answer here:
For #1, the IN pad has continuity with the tip of the input jack so that seems ok, no?
For #2, I don’t think I applied too much heat and did not unsolder anything from it.
For #5, same, I don’t think I applied too much heat and did not unsolder anything from it.

See this doesn't make sense, R1 -1M is the first resistor from the IN pad at ''1''.
The other end of R1 is Ground which is also the Sleeve/Ground!???
Have you checked for solder bridges under the Footswitch Breakout Board???
I have removed that footswitch, because that seemed to be the culprit with not getting any signal in bypass. Now I have a new switch wired without a break out board

Ok this is weird. I got an email that there’s a new reply to this thread but I don’t see it here.

Copying from the email it said:

pretty much has to be one of these things
  1. bad solder joint on IN pad
  2. IN pad is messed up and not connected to trace (did you ever apply a LOT of heat to it, unsolder something from it, etc?)
  3. broken trace somewhere between IN and R1
  4. bad solder joint on R1
  5. R1 pad is messed up and not connected to trace (did you ever apply a LOT of heat to it, unsolder something from it, etc

I will answer here:
For #1, the IN pad has continuity with the tip of the input jack so that seems ok, no?
For #2, I don’t think I applied too much heat and did not unsolder anything from it.
For #5, same, I don’t think I applied too much heat and did not unsolder anything from it.
It was but must have been deleted by the Member???

Back