DEMO Low Tide Mini

This post contains an audio or video demo

DGWVI

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Woke up feeling groggy, so this seemed a fitting build.
Still need to dink with the trimpots a bit, but liking what I hear so far. Really digging the touch sensitivity.
I did spend about 20 minutes troubleshooting before I realized I'd grabbed MPF102s instead of J201 :ROFLMAO:. The 102s don't like this circuit as is

received_647412076601119.jpeg received_618710566541399.jpeg

Edit- using an LM358 for the time being until I get my order of MCP602s in

Attachments

• received_643044717093215.jpeg
    received_643044717093215.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Nice. Looking at your gut shot I had that one Coldplay hit come to mind. It's stuck in my head now. Currently shaking my fist at the sky.

I've never seen SMD J201s mounted horizontally. I guess this board has room for it.

Nice job with the build and I dig the pink LED. Are you going to guess at the knobs each time (a good strategy for this effect) or are you planning labels?

I've never seen SMD J201s mounted horizontally. I guess this board has room for it.

Nice job with the build and I dig the pink LED. Are you going to guess at the knobs each time (a good strategy for this effect) or are you planning labels?
Yeah, it'll get stamped when I get around to the rest of this batch. I like to do em as a group to make setup and clean up easier

sounds great. That doesn't look like a 125BB like it says on the page. 125B?
And thats a lot of tantalum caps!

Ok, I need a "wierd sound" pedal now......luckily @DGWVI sent me a bag of goodies when he sent me the LDR I was missing for a build.
There's a boat load of "wierd sound" boards in there! I just finished cataloging them and downloading the build docs for them all.
I've never even heard of Moonn Electronics but there's some cool sounding stuff I'm about to be building! Thanks again @DGWVI!

Ok, I need a "wierd sound" pedal now......luckily @DGWVI sent me a bag of goodies when he sent me the LDR I was missing for a build.
There's a boat load of "wierd sound" boards in there! I just finished cataloging them and downloading the build docs for them all.
I've never even heard of Moonn Electronics but there's some cool sounding stuff I'm about to be building! Thanks again @DGWVI!
Might I suggest a Dice into Opera double build. Should fit a 125b

Edit- forget what else I sent :unsure: :ROFLMAO: . But, hopefully I sent some wacky modulation too

Back