Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Echoing my request for a protected courtesy Vcc out on the boards.
There already is one, right here. 🤣

1677341037078.png

Seriously though, I do like the idea but I'd only want to do it if it could be uniform across all of the projects and that might be a little tricky on some of the dense layouts.

I've considered another version of the DC jack breakout board to include polarity protection and additional filtering, that might be the best way to handle something like that.

Is there a BOM or schematic available for the Skeptical Buffer? I’d like to add the necessary components to a Tayda order…

Is there a BOM or schematic available for the Skeptical Buffer? I’d like to add the necessary components to a Tayda order…

The PCB needs to be verified first, just in case some changes are made to the power section.

The PCB needs to be verified first, just in case some changes are made to the power section.

I don’t see how this could possibly work without a solid DC-DC converter. I’m surprised there isn’t an AC transformer honestly.

I don’t see how this could possibly work without a solid DC-DC converter. I’m surprised there isn’t an AC transformer honestly.
Looks like it’s using the bipolar supply doubler from the LT1054 datasheet if I was a betting man. I got just north of +/-15v last time I was mucking around with it.

So you're telling me that the power section is engineered so hard that it needs a more robust solution in order to realize it? Bruh.

That would make no sense whatsoever..... then everyone with the correct power supply would just be burning up current for no good reason.

Back