Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Still needing the schem for this one.

The upper octave and direct signal work, but I'm having an issue with the Sub-Octave. When first powered up, it runs fine, but quickly dies out in a few seconds, and just becomes ridiculously quiet
I'd still love the schem/ build docs, but I'm 99% sure it's my CD4013s that are bad. I just built another Octarock and a Pearl OC07 clone, and both exhibit the same behaviours for the lower octaves.
Examining the package, the TI logo is too large and smeared, so I'm guessing I got duped with fakes :ROFLMAO:

Is there a chance for the following schematics?

Symbolic Overdive
Crystal Lettuce Overdrive Black/Silver
Jump Drive
Bobby
Cobbler
Equilux Equalizer
Graphite Distortion
Headphone Amp

Thanks!

Maybe I can help you at least with the Graphite Distortion, I make a research just yesterday.
You know that is the Mad Professor Grey Stone Distortion, right?
Graphite.png

Search the original version schematic, and to make the modern version you just add in parallel those three parts.
- The 47nF cap in parallel with the 47nF just above it (it's a coupling cap).
- The 1.5k resistor in parallel with the 4.7k on the left side (filter in the gain stage).
- The 22nF cap in parallel with the 2.2nF (input cap).

This is what I got, if you need it. :)

Is there an updated version of the Prince Albert, or a BOM at least? I bought another board, and I have the old docs, but the page shows updated docs coming soon. I assume there's a new revision of the board, hence the need for updated docs. Curious on the changes as well.

Also curious if the image of the PCB is accurate for the latest version, as it looks to have all the part values on it.

Thanks!

Hey Robert, do you have the drill template for the new "Handy Expression Controllers"? It's obv not too tricky, but just want to make sure the jack is at the right height. I've searched the forums and can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Hey Robert, do you have the drill template for the new "Handy Expression Controllers"?

This template assumes you are using a long pin 16mm pot. The PCB should be oriented with the PedalPCB logo facing you when looking inside the back of the enclosure.

And the passive splitter as well, just in case:

For the splitter it's easiest if you mount the jacks in the enclosure first, then drop the PCB on top and solder in place.

You might want to grab an extra washer for the jacks to get the best fit.

Idk if the new ADHD is on the list/requested, but I put all the PCBs together a month ago and don’t want to screw up when drilling the enclosure. Thanks in advance!

This template assumes you are using a long pin 16mm pot. The PCB should be oriented with the PedalPCB logo facing you when looking inside the back of the enclosure.

And the passive splitter as well, just in case:

For the splitter it's easiest if you mount the jacks in the enclosure first, then drop the PCB on top and solder in place.

You might want to grab an extra washer for the jacks to get the best fit.
Thanks Robert!

Any docs for the Basic Relay DPDT Switch (Latching) please?

It's really not much different from the Latching Basic Relay Bypass Module, it just exposes all six contacts of the relay rather than being bound to a true-bypass configuration.

Just keep in mind the Latching version powers up with contacts A1/A2 and B1/B2 closed, the Non-Latching version powers up with contacts A2/A3 and B2/B3 closed.

Also, there is no onboard polarity protection so you'll want to tap power from a node that is already protected from reverse polarity, or make the VCC connection with an offboard diode in-line. (I do plan to change this at some point in the future)

Also, there is no onboard polarity protection so you'll want to tap power from a node that is already protected from reverse polarity, or make the VCC connection with an offboard diode in-line. (I do plan to change this at some point in the future)
Echoing my request for a protected courtesy Vcc out on the boards.

Back