Missing Build Docs / Schematics

I believe the Parthenon was the last PCB here that used the Type 1 DPDT, so it was due for a change.

The main reason I don't use Type 1 is because a lot of suppliers who sell them don't list what type they are, so you're left guessing...

The ones who actually offer Type 2 make it clear.

Pry apart a Type 1 and flip the widget at the bottom and you've got a Type 2 once you squeeze it all back together.
Someone told me how, and I did it out of frustration at not being able to source a Type 2 for a verrrrry long time.
Digging through my switch stash I do have some type 2’s even apparently used one somewhere. Wonder what build that was lol.

A while ago, I tried to build a Double Pendulum Stereo Harmonic Tremolo, and am just now trying to diagnose some issues (no output at all in bypass, only one channel output when the effect is on). Given that one of my issues is the bypass signal, I assume I have a solder bridge or two under my footswitch daughter board (I used a *lot* of solder, so I don't think there's any realistic chance of undoing that one). I can't see the traces on the daughter board - any chance there's a wiring diagram or image of the daughter board that shows the traces or otherwise shows how the footswitch is supposed to be wired?

I assume I have other problems as well, given only one output when the effect is on, so if there's a schematic available (or at least images that show the traces on the main board), I'd certainly appreciate it. Thanks!

Any timeframe on how close to the Doxie schematic is to being released? I want to increase the top end of the pedal so it isn't so dark sounding straight into my Helix.

-Sean

Would it be possible to get a Tayda drill template for the Pot and Kettle?

I found two different drilling templates, was there maybe an older revision with the LED up top? Since the drill template with measurements I could use had the LED there. I could copy the measurements from that and just wing the LED at the bottom since that probably has some flex with the position, but if there's some other source or someone has a template handy (or if it's easy to whip up) I'd be grateful for that.

Edit: Similar question for Simulcast, looks like it's the 3 knob template but with an additional hole, Y is in line with the lower knob but X is a bit offset from the upper one, any measurements for that one?

Edit2: Simulcast was already on the forums, did the Pot and Kettle myself.

Last edited:
Thanks one other question I have on this one. Is it the bottom two 4148’s on the board doing the hard clipping want to mess around with some different germs for the hard clipping.

Thanks.
Nevermind figured it out following continuity with the the 1k pad.

The link @benny_profane posted shows how to do it, although if you really want the loop you might want to build it in a 1590BB so you have more room for the additional jacks.
Prolly fit a 1590B3, too, which is somewhere between N1 and BB (with height of the BB).

Also, the damn Type 2 switches took me forever to find, whereas the Type 1s are ubiquitous!

Back