neon zen drive

mywmyw

20191029_145947.jpg
20191029_150338.jpg

I bought a bunch of bright pink, orange, green, and yellow accoutrement that i'll be using for a series of neon builds. My first time using a predrilled tayda enclosure and . didnt save that much time cause i had to open up every single hole. Went too far on the step bit with the led bezel hole, so i covered it up with an extra hex nut. I like that there was juuuust enough room for the battery on the side. On builds with bigger boards though, the low position of the stomp switch hole would make fitting a battery down there impossible. if i had used longer leads to the switch board, i probably could have had enough slack to fit the battery on top. just food for thought.

also: for those who use molex on the 4 leads ot the switch, what connectors do i need? i bought a 4 pin boy and female housing, but i think i forgot a crimp connector or something? im unsure how it all goes together, never done it before. thanks in advance.

Nice! The colors are making me a bit dizzy. o_O Good job hiding the oversized hole, it looks good. I've had to enlarge or oblong holes because of clearance problems. A shiny stainless washer can hide a multitude of sins.

Oh how quaint, a battery. What do you do to disconnect it between sessions?

Nice! The colors are making me a bit dizzy. o_O Good job hiding the oversized hole, it looks good. I've had to enlarge or oblong holes because of clearance problems. A shiny stainless washer can hide a multitude of sins.

Oh how quaint, a battery. What do you do to disconnect it between sessions?

you can just plug into the dc power jack and it switches off the battery. so far it's lasted a while. it lives on my pedalboard, just wanted a battery for when i take it to blues jams and i dunno what kind of bizarre or unsavory rig i'm going to encounter there.

Back