No output on M800

JetFixxxer

Adjusted all drains J112/PF5102 to 5v.

Looked for cold solders, bridges, and cleaned the bottom.

Verified resistor value again.

Last edited:
I'm going to order some J201 and see if that changes anything.

Mouser has some in stock or I might just try SMD w/TO-PCB92. Not sure if 90° header would be better or just the standard header.

Gate voltage should be zero on Q1. If you measure anything other than zero on Q1's gate, then Q1 is bad. Those source and drain voltages look ok. It's important to check source & drain voltages on each FET. They should always be a few volts apart.

Received my J201 and everything it works. Now in the process of tweaking. I'm pretty close, but will give it a few days of messing around with it.

Also any suggestion on securing the J201 into the sockets better. They feel a little sloppy to me. I was thinking using a glue gun and adding a dab of glue.

Received my J201 and everything it works. Now in the process of tweaking. I'm pretty close, but will give it a few days of messing around with it.

Also any suggestion on securing the J201 into the sockets better. They feel a little sloppy to me. I was thinking using a glue gun and adding a dab of glue.

I have followed a suggestion from another forum member to flow a little bit of solder onto the transistor leads to slightly increase their size for a better fit.

Back