Odd One Out

Beautiful build @Guardians of the analog . Thanks for sharing as I am getting ready to build one of these. I think I might breadboard it first and see if I like the Edge and Bottom feature or will leave it out like you did. I'm more curious to hear what the Edge feature will do.. I don't usually like fat switches on overdrives.

It was good to hear that Robert has his own OD-1 version now.

@Laundryroom David did you ever get yours working?

Beautiful build @Guardians of the analog . Thanks for sharing as I am getting ready to build one of these. I think I might breadboard it first and see if I like the Edge and Bottom feature or will leave it out like you did. I'm more curious to hear what the Edge feature will do.. I don't usually like fat switches on overdrives.

It was good to hear that Robert has his own OD-1 version now.

@Laundryroom David did you ever get yours working?
Nope. Binned em both and resolved no more boards from that source. Too many good projects out there to waste funds and time on that one. Extremely rare to have a board fault but that is where I landed - I built 2 and they both had the exact same defect. I am going to work up my own layout instead.

Nope. Binned em both and resolved no more boards from that source. Too many good projects out there to waste funds and time on that one. Extremely rare to have a board fault but that is where I landed - I built 2 and they both had the exact same defect. I am going to work up my own layout instead.
Sorry to hear that.. we'll see if mine goes the same way. I'm definitely going to build it on the ProtoBoard first to make sure everything works first because of this.

Back