Pedalpcb Pauper

Built 2x Pedalpcb Pauper aka Analogman Prince of Tone clones. Great sounding overdrive pedals. Had solder problems with the relic one and left out the 3 way toggle switch. The royal one is actually my favourite drive pedal.

@Manuel Ammon Astounding and beautiful work as always. Very interesting relic job!
What diodes did you end up using? They look like 1N4148's?
Thanks Michael,
Found this tread, hope this helps...

I like my Pauper a lot, but wind up using my KOT more. I settled on using BA282's in my Pauper build which sounds different than MA858's to me. I also have a bunch of BAS33 diodes which to me sound more like the MA858/856. I used those in another KOT clone build. You might also like the King's Hand PCB (It's the MBB side of the Duellist). To me the pedal sounds like a "girthier" version of the POT. Very cool pedal as well.

I like my Pauper a lot, but wind up using my KOT more. I settled on using BA282's in my Pauper build which sounds different than MA858's to me. I also have a bunch of BAS33 diodes which to me sound more like the MA858/856. I used those in another KOT clone build. You might also like the King's Hand PCB (It's the MBB side of the Duellist). To me the pedal sounds like a "girthier" version of the POT. Very cool pedal as well.
Thanks for the information. Helps slot to understand the circuit of a Kot....

Back