PedalPCB XC Phase

fig

Village Idiot
Everyone loves the Phase 90, right? RIGHT? [peers to back of crowd] him! [crowd pounces] ......NOW everyone loves the Phase 90, right? [crowd cheers]

If you've kept up with my ramblings, you'd know I have a FETish. I love Alpha-stating my way through hundreds of them at a time, measuring, databasing, drooling. I've managed to assemble quite a few matched sets. Sets that cover a large spectrum...the purpose is to qualify a useable range of values in a given circuit, including the XC Phase.

Anyway, imagine the set under THIS hood? :sneaky: They are perfectly matched and sound like a dream.

TgxZXBY.jpg

Look close....there's fig!

bpLNdXD.jpg

I have another "Guess How Many?" contest coming up, and will be giving away quad sets from several types so...keep yer guessers warmed up.

Jeez, I was just about to say 23... wrong again.

I love the look of that pedal, @fig - pink with a pink LED, a fine combination. Also, I'm very impressed with the variety of resistors you've used.

I'd love to hear the pedal, too.

Nice! Your FET-iPhile mojo phaser is pretty swanky there…. We don’t want top shelf swill anymore breakout Figs private reserve….well done sir!

Attachments

• EAF535D9-BFA2-4551-B509-E488C63D95BB.jpeg
    EAF535D9-BFA2-4551-B509-E488C63D95BB.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 7
Back