Pendulous Harmonic Tremolo Mockup Pedal - Arriving Soon!

Is this basically a Pendulum, but with more LFO controls? Ever since I built my Pendulum, I’ve thought about merging its audio section with the LFO control set from the 3ms Tremulus Lune, which has the best control section I’ve come across. Just haven’t gotten around to it, and may not have to…

Late to the party, as usual… Your “arriving soon” posts always act as a good indicator to me; besides always enjoying your mock ups, it’s a good way to keep up with the new board releases.

Yes, I am stoked about this one. The Pendulum comes so close to matching the bias trem circuit in my Allen amp that it’s eerie. Just a hair of lushness is missing compared to the amp. I need to look at my notes, so I can use whatever values I used in that build.

Late to the party, as usual… Your “arriving soon” posts always act as a good indicator to me; besides always enjoying your mock ups, it’s a good way to keep up with the new board releases.

Yes, I am stoked about this one. The Pendulum comes so close to matching the bias trem circuit in my Allen amp that it’s eerie. Just a hair of lushness is missing compared to the amp. I need to look at my notes, so I can use whatever values I used in that build.
As with all my Mockups, the Artwork is free to use.

A mode selector for harmonic, bass only, treble only, and standard trem would make a great 1590BB project.
Delyk’s Cherry Pie tremolo is DIY project of Drolo’s Twin Peaks. It has these four modes plus tap tempo. Something in my build started playing up, but when it was working it sounded great! The PCB’s been sold out for a while but hopefully they come back in stock.

Delyk’s Cherry Pie tremolo is DIY project of Drolo’s Twin Peaks. It has these four modes plus tap tempo. Something in my build started playing up, but when it was working it sounded great! The PCB’s been sold out for a while but hopefully they come back in stock.
Love the Cherry Pie I built, only thing missing is stereo.

Back