Persica

Mentaltossflycoon

A while back, I put together a Moonn Peachy Fran and it has since been in frequent use. At the time, I didn't know the persica board existed. I decided that I like it so much that a buddy of mine needs one too. I used more of the expensive parts on this one and there is an almost indistinguishable difference in sound but this one is a little bit fatter so I'll be keeping it and giving away the moonn one.

I gave it a similar paint job but skipped the lettering since it's just for me. Not a ton to add to my other build report. Sounds awesome, go build one and all the available frantone inspired projects out there. Screenshot_20230720_213738.jpg Screenshot_20230720-213741_Gallery.jpg

A while back, I put together a Moonn Peachy Fran and it has since been in frequent use. At the time, I didn't know the persica board existed. I decided that I like it so much that a buddy of mine needs one too. I used more of the expensive parts on this one and there is an almost indistinguishable difference in sound but this one is a little bit fatter so I'll be keeping it and giving away the moonn one.

I gave it a similar paint job but skipped the lettering since it's just for me. Not a ton to add to my other build report. Sounds awesome, go build one and all the available frantone inspired projects out there. View attachment 52812View attachment 52813
Love the paint job, it looks like a fruit smoothie! :)

Back