QUESTION??? Will there be a Fourth of July sale? If so I will wait to order… 💥 fireworks 🎇 fireworks 🎆

But Robert said "next weekend" on Sunday so wouldn't that mean that the same Sunday is part of "this weekend" and "next weekend" would then be 29th/30th?
And in the US, weeks start on Sunday for some odd reason, even though it's not a working day.
The days of the week were invented by employers to control us. People, wake up!

Actually, the calendar was invented by Greggery Peccary:

And in the US, weeks start on Sunday for some odd reason, even though it's not a working day.
Right, I always forget that about the US because honestly that doesn't make any sense to me. So is the weekend technically only Saturday? Or Friday and Saturday? Or is the Weekend also on Sunday even though it's the start of a new week?

Right, I always forget that about the US because honestly that doesn't make any sense to me. So is the weekend technically only Saturday? Or Friday and Saturday? Or is the Weekend also on Sunday even though it's the start of a new week?
No idea. I'm Italian so the week starts on Monday. I only work mon-thu so the weekend starts on Friday.

Weekdays have no counterpart in nature. They are a human abomination.

The first question I'd ask the aliens (that we now have confirmation exist) is: do you guys have Monday?

But Robert said "next weekend" on Sunday so wouldn't that mean that the same Sunday is part of "this weekend" and "next weekend" would then be 29th/30th?
Excellent point, but I'm in Melbourne Australia, so it's always tomorrow here from the perspective of the USA. Greetings from the future, by the way.

EDIT: It's about 11 am in Finland but 6 pm Thursday the 27th here right now. It's 4 am in the eastern US, or thereabouts.

Has the sale started there yet?
This site runs on US Eastern time, so it'll be well into the next day here by the time any sale starts. If I was really able to get any info from the future, I'd be obscenely wealthy on lottery numbers and I'd just pay other people to make pedals for me.

We should have stuck with the Mayan Calendar, it's far more accurate than the Gregorrian Peckerhd...

istock-545593812.jpg

I don't think aliens have Mondays, 'cause in their solar system it probably takes 2,793 Parsecs to orbit their suns... then there are the other aliens a few more light-years away in the opposite direction... so really, we're probably the only "aliens" in the universe that have Mondays.

Besides, Aliens don't like Mondays...

I spent all my money on the sale.
Does anybody have a schematic for DIY Polish złoty? Euros would work too.
Thanks.

Not only do aliens have Mondays, but July 40th what with time dilation and all....

And they are here, but don't get excited, they're on vacation....

Back