Random pix

I was looking hard at one of those a few years ago, ended up with a S2 Semi-Hollow, which I do love and they've since added a semi in the Vela
I bet it's awesome. Agonized a bit about semi-hollow version but I got a good deal and no regrets.
The Vela plays like a dream and sounds amazing. I'd been thinking about other pickup options before it arrived and I'm just going to leave it alone. Nothing to fix. Humbucker sounds great even when it's split. It's a keeper.

Kinda can't believe I got a PRS. I never liked how ostentatious the core models look, but every time I've actually played one - be it core, S2 or even SE - I'm always impressed.
Glad they finally started making guitars that don't look like they'd be recommended by 4 out of 5 dentists ...

I bet it's awesome. Agonized a bit about semi-hollow version but I got a good deal and no regrets.
The Vela plays like a dream and sounds amazing. I'd been thinking about other pickup options before it arrived and I'm just going to leave it alone. Nothing to fix. Humbucker sounds great even when it's split. It's a keeper.

Kinda can't believe I got a PRS. I never liked how ostentatious the core models look, but every time I've actually played one - be it core, S2 or even SE - I'm always impressed.
Glad they finally started making guitars that don't look like they'd be recommended by 4 out of 5 dentists ...
They can be habit forming, I've got 4 hanging around here already

95dhxna.jpg

Lame phone camera..but the moon was brilliant on the snow (ice). This was long after sundown.

So I'm taking a coarse to improve my skills with Adobe Illustrator and the instructor instructs the class to sketch an animal so that she can gauge our artistic ability. Because I prefer silly things, this is the best I could come up with:
IkaL6j8.jpg

It's praying mantis talking her boyfriend's head off. Get it?

Anyhow, some fun facts about sexual cannibalism that I learned today whilst researching my doodle:
SEXUAL CANNIBALISM

Back