Random pix

"Do you want fries with that?' umm... HELLLL NO!
Dali painting comes to life. now THAT pic is what I would use for 4~8k image/screen res advertising.

• Haha
Reactions: fig
Breakfast before.jpg Breakfast Raw.jpg
Replaced those yellowed incandescent light fixtures with new LED fixtures, repaired some rotted wood in the corner and added the battens, the previous owners let us borrow that portable A/C until I got up on top and replace a bad run capacitor on the fan, when we pulled the duct tape off the corner wood came with it, apparently a previous leak had rotted it out, a permanent roof has since been put on the top and slide, but they never bothered to fix the damaged wall, I was able to cut back to some good wood and sister in some good 2x2's and splice in a piece of Luan, a little spackle and paint and all good

Last edited:
Breakfast 1st coat.jpg Breakfast Primed.jpg
Breakfast 1st coat.jpg

Primed the walls and caulked and spackled and two coats of "Agreeable Gray" on the Board and Batten, "Greek Villa" Above, that receptacle in the corner was horizontal and in the way of my Batten so I converted it to vertical and used the batten to cover the hole

Last edited:
You guys, I've made a mistake..

ObFrpyi.jpg

I'm dipping a toe into the wild world of Eurorack, so I grabbed a kit for this fairly complex module..
..I have absolutely NO idea why I assumed it would be thru-hole.
Wish me luck, please!

UPDATE:
I'm starting with the square IC that has the smallest pads. After horribly botching it a couple times, I ordered a thinner roll of solder which I'm waiting for now.

Here's a video of a person breezing through the very build that's currently beating me up:

Last edited:
Back