Random pix

Just out of the oven...

w6tgpps.jpg
Pecan Mini.jpg

Went to Vegas for a conference last week and visited the Neon Museum. I love neon and the design era of the 40s-60s and could’ve stayed there all night. If you’re ever around, I definitely suggest it!

View attachment 36692

View attachment 36691

View attachment 36693

View attachment 36694

View attachment 36695

View attachment 36696

View attachment 36697

View attachment 36698

View attachment 36699

View attachment 36700
That's awesome! My job won't send anyone anywhere that has the word beach, resort, or fun in the title, regardless to the training or conference. were also banned from Nashville, Vegas, and anything west of the rockies... Still trying to find a training in Martinsville, IN though I'm sure that one can happen!

That's awesome! My job won't send anyone anywhere that has the word beach, resort, or fun in the title, regardless to the training or conference. were also banned from Nashville, Vegas, and anything west of the rockies... Still trying to find a training in Martinsville, IN though I'm sure that one can happen!
That's too bad. I grew up in Brownsburg, just several miles north of Martinsville and now am in Lafayette, just over an hour away. I'll set up a 'conference' and we can go visit the shop!

Back