RAT SALAD (A modified RAT)

Wow, you've really outdone yourself with this one. It doesn't look quite like anything i've seen on that market, which I think is an accomplishment given how many builders there are these days.
Woah!! Thank you!! I stride to do something different everytime I build. Sometimes it doesn’t work out but that’s the beauty of pedal building doing little things can amount to big results. This time it just so happened to pay off in a really nice way!

You might just need to adjust your CLR to make them brighter
The CLR controls the clipping diodes?? The diodes that are underneath the jewel are clipping diodes and only light up when playing the guitar. So they’re reactive. I’m thinking of putting a piece of thin white cardboard like material so the light doesn’t escape when they’re lighting up.

Exceptionally well done. I love that enclosure. Your first at bat and your a regular Roy Hobbs…
The Natural was a great book! Thank you man these enclosures will be continued to be made!
Excellent all around! Very cool to see this develop and come together.

I'm curious if there's any interaction between the COMPRESSION and FILTER controls?
Let me get you a schem! There is no interaction between the controls. They do not affect each other.

Back