Say hi to the new guy

Wasn't sure where to put this so hopefully I'm not committing a forum faux pas but just wanted to say - first post - hello - and nice to meet you! It has been a looooong time since I built pedals but lately have enjoyed getting back into it as a hobby. Pedal PCB wasn't in existence back when I was building regularly (as OceanEFX 15-ish years ago) but its really cool to see what the diy community is up to these days! Peace.

Wasn't sure where to put this so hopefully I'm not committing a forum faux pas but just wanted to say - first post - hello - and nice to meet you! It has been a looooong time since I built pedals but lately have enjoyed getting back into it as a hobby. Pedal PCB wasn't in existence back when I was building regularly (as OceanEFX 15-ish years ago) but its really cool to see what the diy community is up to these days! Peace.
Welcome aboard!

I think there's probably a contest to see who commits the first faux pas on this forum. Unless, of course, you are really a certain small boutique pedal maker, planning on complaining about missing 3pf caps...

Seriously, you've landed on a (to me at least) very rare internet phenomena—a largely ego-free forum!! I have yet to meet an unhelpful forum member here.

I think there's probably a contest to see who commits the first faux pas on this forum. Unless, of course, you are really a certain small boutique pedal maker, planning on complaining about missing 3pf caps...

Seriously, you've landed on a (to me at least) very rare internet phenomena—a largely ego-free forum!! I have yet to meet an unhelpful forum member here.
This is right on the money

Glad you found us! Welcome!!

Back