Small Bear CIC Footswitches

music6000

Hi
Has anyone purchased Small Bear CIC Blue ROHS 3PDT footswitches?
I just received a Batch & the nuts are that loose on the thread that that they will not tighten with the Rocket socket, they jump the threads.
I have purchased the same switch locally @ $13.95 AU & guess what, same issue!
You can see on my last build report that I had to use the Double Thick nut that use to come as a bonus when purchasing from Small Bear:

Timbre Man Custom Overdrive Pedal 1.jpg

Small Bear know about the issue and have some new stock that is not faulty & are sending me replacements.
It just takes 3 weeks to get here!
CIC makes the footswitch & they missed a large batch with faulty thread on the shaft!
I just received the replacements for the faulty Small Bear CIC 3PDT Footswitches.
Guess what, the same as the first batch!
I even spoke to them on the phone & they assured me this batch were Good.
Pissed off would be an understatement.
20 footswitches not worth a pinch of Shit!
I let them know my feelings.

That's a bummer. I think you were the one who turned me on to them when I first started building. I was using them until not that long ago when they were out of stock for a while and never had a problem.

I just received the replacements for the faulty Small Bear CIC 3PDT Footswitches.
Guess what, the same as the first batch!
I even spoke to them on the phone & they assured me this batch were Good.
Pissed off would be an understatement.
20 footswitches not worth a pinch of Shit!
I let them know my feelings.
They apologized for the inconvenience & offered a refund or give this one a go which I agreed to:

Stay Tuned!

They apologized for the inconvenience & offered a refund or give this one a go which I agreed to:

Stay Tuned!
I contacted Small Bear on Monday to find out where are my replacement footswitches as I have not received them from the 15th of July enquiry listed above.
He did a Shipping enquiry and they failed to ship them!!!
I have just received info that they are now in transit to me.
Never had this Crap when Steve Daniels owned it!!!

I contacted Small Bear on Monday to find out where are my replacement footswitches as I have not received them from the 15th of July enquiry listed above.
Oh man, that’s pretty bad. I never order from Small Bear bc the shipping to Canada is just … no … but I’m sorry to hear about this nonetheless.

The switches finally arrived today & these appear to be in spec!
Over 2 months to get it sorted with this being the 3rd lot of switches sent!

Back