Sushi Box - Tayda Drill Templates

vigilante398

Authorized Vendor
It was requested that I put together some Tayda drill templates for my DIY projects for those that are inclined to use that sort of thing. These have all been verified for fit with the corresponding PCB. Please tag me in any build reports using these. Not because I need them for my records or anything, I just like seeing them :cool:

Ambassador Drill Template

Black Eye Drill Template

Diplomat Drill Template

Lab Rat Drill Template

Particle Accelerator Drill Template

Vampire Slayer Drill Template

Nobelium Drill Template

King Nothing Drill Template

Bassdude Drill Template

Mirage Tremolo Drill Template

Last edited:
Thanks for making these!

Just a heads up: these links are to edit your copies of the drill templates (which we can't access). You'll need to go back out to the main list and click the Share Design button to get the sharable link.

Finally remembered to get the Vampire Slayer drill template up, that one is ready to go. It didn't take long to make because I placed the standoffs in the same location as pots and footswitch of Particle Accelerator, so just had to resize the holes and delete the ones I didn't need.

@vigilante398 I'm sure you're busy cranking out the Nobelium details (amongst other life-chores), for which I'm immensely appreciative, so the following is a low-on-the-totem-pole proposition:

I've been sifting through posts and build reports to find examples of each projects enclosure layout.
It'd be great to have example-pics, even a thumbnail, of the face of the enclosure for each project on their respective page on the website, or on the enclosure order page. Currently there's 1 pic with a (methinks) LabRat enclosure sitting on top of two others on the enclosure order page.

@vigilante398 I'm sure you're busy cranking out the Nobelium details (amongst other life-chores), for which I'm immensely appreciative, so the following is a low-on-the-totem-pole proposition:

I've been sifting through posts and build reports to find examples of each projects enclosure layout.
It'd be great to have example-pics, even a thumbnail, of the face of the enclosure for each project on their respective page on the website, or on the enclosure order page. Currently there's 1 pic with a (methinks) LabRat enclosure sitting on top of two others on the enclosure order page.
Yeah a Lab Rat and a couple Diplomats were all I had on hand when the website was getting set up so that's what I went with for the pic. Enclosures are typically milled on-demand as they are ordered so I don't keep a bunch on hand, but I'll see what I can do about getting pictures of each put up.

Yeah a Lab Rat and a couple Diplomats were all I had on hand when the website was getting set up so that's what I went with for the pic. Enclosures are typically milled on-demand as they are ordered so I don't keep a bunch on hand, but I'll see what I can do about getting pictures of each put up.
With the Supersonic, have you sorted out the position for the Effect Jacks?

With the Supersonic, have you sorted out the position for the Effect Jacks?
I know where it needs to be and have redesigned my drill template, but all the boxes I purchased in the last batch were drilled incorrectly so I still need to order more boxes to drill correctly.

I also have a snag with my UV printer, I tried an off-brand ink (they gave it to me free in exchange for a review) and it ruined my printhead, so I need to replace the printhead before I can do more printed enclosures.

Are they paying for the Printhead they freely destroyed!?
Nope, they ghosted me as soon as I mentioned I had a problem. It's not a massive expense compared to the $3k machine it's attached to, but it's like $150 or so. It hurts a little more because I just replaced the head a few months ago though. I guess the good news is a brand new printhead gives the crispest cleanest prints, so I have that to look forward to.

Nope, they ghosted me as soon as I mentioned I had a problem. It's not a massive expense compared to the $3k machine it's attached to, but it's like $150 or so. It hurts a little more because I just replaced the head a few months ago though. I guess the good news is a brand new printhead gives the crispest cleanest prints, so I have that to look forward to.
Your Free to name this less than stellar company if you wish???
Oh. I forgot to mention Sons of Bridges, Corksuckers, Fargin Bastages!!!

Your Free to name this less than stellar company if you wish???
Oh. I forgot to mention Sons of Bridges, Corksuckers, Fargin Bastages!!!
I mean I could, I don't know how many are in the market for that sort of thing here. I'll have to find them again. Ink something, ink was in the name somewhere. Dunno. I try not to dwell on it :rolleyes:

Back