Telecast Deluxe (Duocast)

Synchrony Pedalworks

What a fabulous pedal?!?! I am really enjoying the light to medium overdrive, but the pedal can also get into fuzz territory. The pedal also stacks wonderfully with other pedals, especially and strangely, my Fuzz Foundry Deluxe. I used an AC128 with an HFe between 70-80. The hardest part of the build is procuring appropriate parts and drilling the enclosure (I hand drill my enclosures).

The graphics are based on my love of my telecaster deluxe guitar. Certainly, it is a play on the original Broadcast art. The decals are a metallic foil, using a Cricuit machine.
36741B63-1A49-4B59-B518-2545DEFD8B27.jpeg A0F9430A-8EE8-41A2-A601-F17C287C30DD.jpeg

Wow! Just incredible! Those knobs are gnarly dude! Super clean build I think you might’ve convinced to me to buy one of these circuits! Very professional!

The metal foil is great with pedals. They look more professional and clean. Thanks for the words of encouragement.
I actually have gold foil I just haven’t figured out a way to utilize it yet but now you’ve just made me want to get creative 😉

I found it sounds exactly the same without the transformer. I agree though, it’s a great pedal and flexible as a boost, stack, or standalone. A bit of treble though.

Back