The excavation has begun....

I gotta say, the idea of using toggles switches to adjust the eq of the pedal to accommodate your amp is a great idea.

I look forward to checking this thing out when its done.

The goop is gone, the trace is about half finished. I pushed it aside temporarily to take care of some less time-consuming projects.

We'll be jumping back to this very soon.
Is it designated to a 1590XX / 4S6500 enclosure.

The trace is done, the layout is going to take some time.

It'll probably involve a couple prototypes, this thing has almost 350 components.

You should do a video diary series on creating the layout.

Everyone here knows that your layout work is miles ahead of most other PCB sellers and is super aesthetically pleasing. The consistent spacing, control layouts, connection layouts, and visual appeal has made a night/day difference in the quality of my builds. It would be really cool to see your thought process and how it all comes together.

You should do a video diary series on creating the layout.

Everyone here knows that your layout work is miles ahead of most other PCB sellers and is super aesthetically pleasing. The consistent spacing, control layouts, connection layouts, and visual appeal has made a night/day difference in the quality of my builds. It would be really cool to see your thought process and how it all comes together.

Agreed!

Would sacrificing future circuit boards by putting it into a solvent work? Might soften it up next time you run into this issue. Of course it might dissolve the labeling of the capacities too but you could always get readings off of them so that wouldn’t matter.
Thoughts? Bad idea? Too messy?

Last edited:
Back