Two new builds - By Request - CONTACT (PedalPCB) and ANDROMEDA (Aion)

GenoBluzGtr

I built these two on request from a friend. He tried the first two that I built and had to have copies for himself. One of these is an Aion and the other is Pedal PCB - but I'm posting together because they're VERY complementary and would be a great one-two punch for any pedal board.

First up is the Aion Andromeda - I've named mine "Atydum" - it's latin for "innermost sanctuary" and playing this circuit does that to me. It's so nice and "grind-y" but without saturating. Light picking = light, thickness on your notes, dig-in and it like the most fantastic tube-screamer with balls you've ever heard. Loads of low-end, but easily controllable with the bass cut switch.

The second one just blows me away at how touch-sensitive it is... the "Touche", using a PedalPCB Contact board. This circuit is pure magic. It cleans up (even better than the Andromeda!) and has a larger range of gain, but has a different tonality to it. It cuts better, even with higher output humbuckers, and has exemplary string clarity even when pushed really hard. HIGHLY recommended.

Attachments

• IMG_6799 copy.jpg
    IMG_6799 copy.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_6797 copy.jpg
    IMG_6797 copy.jpg
    449.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_6786 copy.jpg
    IMG_6786 copy.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 84
  • InsideLook.jpg
    InsideLook.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 73
¿Hola Me pueden ayudar? Construí mi proyecto de toque, pero no me parece mucho, puedes ayudarme si los números de los componentes son correctos en los condensadores.

Back
Top Bottom