What are you listening to?

ADAOCE

I haven’t been able to stop listening to Andy Timmons since I built my Angry Andy +

The guy is seriously good.

HamishR

I keep listening to The Pretenders first album. Love James Honey-Scott's sound and playing. The guitars sound sooo "1979" to me! You know he's going through a JMP and a quad box. You can feel it. The wiry, punchy sound of the solos on Private Life Drama kill me. I only wish they were mixed louder.

Other than that I've been listening to Beatles, Pixies, The Church, T-Bone Walker and Billie Holiday. I never get tired of Billie!

CodyTheWizard

Lately I've been listening to a ton of Lingua Ignota. She may be my favorite noise/industrial/operatic/whatever you want to call her artist right now.

jspake

that GOAT song was awesome, thanks for sharing.
i'm new here, but i am very excited by this band lingua nada. i listen to them all the time for the last couple of years. they are kind of spazzy but make a lot of interesting sounds and slip seamlessly from noise to sludge to surf to pop. as they say, mileage may vary.
older
newer

also, for a really sweet RAT powered rock guitar tone throughout the whole album, check out master volume by the dirty nil. another one in the constant rotation for me lately.

Diatrive

that GOAT song was awesome, thanks for sharing.
i'm new here, but i am very excited by this band lingua nada. i listen to them all the time for the last couple of years. they are kind of spazzy but make a lot of interesting sounds and slip seamlessly from noise to sludge to surf to pop. as they say, mileage may vary.
older
newer

also, for a really sweet RAT powered rock guitar tone throughout the whole album, check out master volume by the dirty nil. another one in the constant rotation for me lately.
I think you have the wrong project :D

StephanCOH

I discovered the band "Other Lives" the other day. They just released a new album ("For Their Love", their fourth album so they are not a new band) and I absolutely love their sound. A bit of folk, psych, west-coast and americana. Looking to get some vinyl.