What's on the workbench?

Oh and uhhh, hey @Bricksnbeatles, the Cordyceps is verified and I have a few hundred of the out of production ICs it needs here.

Any idea if this will run on NE566 as well as the 565? I think the only difference is that the 566 has the phase detector disabled…which I’m not sure this pedal uses. I may have bought a dozen 566s when they went obsolete with an eye towards building a few of these. Then I never got around to it…so I’m more than excited about this project!

I'm still happy I got the big Equilux, 'cause who knew the compact version was coming? (maybe Robert or a few of his clones).

I admit, when I saw the first Equilux, I was surprised Robert hadn't already squeezed it down to a 1590BB.
Having it in that size would've been amazing, but having it in a 1590N1! Aye, that's gonna get parked on my gig board and never leave it (whether I get any more gigs or not!).

Just wrapped up a Trio of builds... A Glory Hole ("Sparkler Bomb" *also my favorite homeade firework*) A VHS/ JHS Ryan Adams VCR (I call it the "pick-me-up" after my favorite R.A song), and a Fordobal/ThorpyDane (I called it the "Thorpedo"...) I also have a Kliche mini (I plan on calling it something comical... like the "Hide Glue" or "Moscow Mule", because I used Russia red band Germaniums and it'll be that kinda copper-gold like the cup the alcoholic beverage comes in)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230505_233206_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230505_233206_Gallery.jpg
    946.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20230505_233223_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230505_233223_Gallery.jpg
    675.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20230505_233242_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230505_233242_Gallery.jpg
    738.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20230505_231208_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230505_231208_Instagram.jpg
    619.6 KB · Views: 29
Just wrapped up a Trio of builds... A Glory Hole ("Sparkler Bomb" *also my favorite homeade firework*) A VHS/ JHS Ryan Adams VCR (I call it the "pick-me-up" after my favorite R.A song), and a Fordobal/ThorpyDane (I called it the "Thorpedo"...) I also have a Kliche mini (I plan on calling it something comical... like the "Hide Glue" or "Moscow Mule", because I used Russia red band Germaniums and it'll be that kinda copper-gold like the cup the alcoholic beverage comes in)

giphy.gif

This is not the thread you're looking for.

Try here or here.

I finally finished the Fuzzrite. Or at least I thought I was finished. I noticed it sucked tone in bypass and turning down the volume would restore high end.

Sure enough, the 3 lugs of the output pole of the footswitch are all connected.
Must've burned it when I connected the new input and output cables or it simply crapped out on me.
And to think I made sure to solder quickly and wait a few minutes after each lug...

Well, at least the circuit kicks ass. Build report soon.

Back