Where to get big EHX Big Muff style enclosures from?

classic.evil

Hello there,

does anyone know where to buy blank classic EHX Big Muff style enclosures? The big ones.
You can find any type of vintage Tonebender style enclosures but I can't find Big Muff style boxes. 😄

Ya, sometimes you can find those used ones without inner stuff. :)

It is really strange. Like I said, you can find any kind of replica of vintage enclosures. But vintage EHX style enclosures like the Big Muff or the old Memory Man - Nothing. 😅

Ya, sometimes you can find those used ones without inner stuff. :)

It is really strange. Like I said, you can find any kind of replica of vintage enclosures. But vintage EHX style enclosures like the Big Muff or the old Memory Man - Nothing. 😅
I think they went the wayside in favor of enclosures that take up less board area.

Following. I was on this search before as well. I've even seen a wah pedal enclosure. Nothing Muff size. I guess there just hasn't been much of a demand for them.

True, they're flimsy, but ... BUMP!

I'm on a Muff kick again, and hope someone has some new info on where to get the old-school enclosures.

I've searched extensively on TaoBao (China's AliExpress/Amazon) and have come across zip/nada/rien/niets/méiyǒu shé me...

Certainly seems like a gap in the market, for old-school builds or restorations. I'd like a bunch just for cramming them with combo builds, too!

Used to be a guy on eBay flogging hand-bent ones.

Back