Your favorite Clean pedal, go:

Dan0h

Lots of us use a boost or always on pedal to either warm up or massage our clean tone into perfection. I’m curious what are some of the favorites around here. Or do you just let your amp do the work.

Robert didn’t name it Transcendence for nothin…

About as close to transparency, in all the ways, (if that’s really what you want) as I’ve found.

Although I feel ^^that way about the Transcendence, I’ve been noticing that sometimes with mod pedals, if I want the sound as ”clean” as possible, I prefer the Andromeda Deluxe, with very low drive, to it. (This is with mod pedals after them.)

Buffer. Cleanest tone ever.
I am experiencing that even though buffers don’t make tone they sure do change the tone of pedals downstream from them. Specifically today, my Pro-10 came to life drastically after putting a 2n5088 type buffer in front of it vs the Klon buffer I had in front of it. I need to do a rabbit hole dive on how different buffers cause differences down stream. It can’t be 100% about impedance which such drastic changes.

Guitar volume rolled way down but bring the level back up with a full range (not treble boost) rangemaster type circuit
I've never thought about doing this. How do you use it in practice, since it seems like it would restrict how you can use your volume pot. I'm gonna have to try this sometime.

Back