What's on the workbench?

Ran out of 3pdt switches and L78L05 for the Relay Bypass, so I've been stacking up some partial builds on the bench while I wait for parts orders to come in:
Simulcast
Duocast
Calamity Fuzz
Cataclysm Delay
Fuzz Foundry Deluxe
Informant

Waiting on that common cathode LED to come in for my Muzzle to wrap that up. Also got a handful of boards today including the Organ Donor, Brown Betty, J’taime, and Graphite Distortion. I need to make a big parts order so I’ll probably only finish the J’taime in the short term since it’s such a small board.

After moving to our new place, my bench has been about the last thing to get setup again. I have crap all over the place but I did manage to dig out the LectricFX DC-Echo I've been working on and get an order put into Smallbear for the last of the parts it's waiting for. Also getting enclosures for my Awful Waffle and Blender boards (that have been built up for ages). I have no idea how I'd use the Blender in my current playing setup but it does scratch an itch for the bizarre career decision of Robin Trower's "Long Misty Days" -era sounds.

I've been very busy and distracted, with a few items on the backburner due to a Canada->US, West to East coast cross continental move.

Otherwise, just messing with the Daisy Seed in anticipation of a Terrarium to plant it in.

Nice work. Can I ask what you used for the tone stack? I'm trying to find a bmt stack to throw into something I'm working on.
Oh no, that isn't my build. This thread kinda took a left turn from what I intended, but it works so it's all good. ?

I'm posting pics of pedals that are incoming as they're being traced.

That is the Motley Crue 30th Anniversary Dr Feelgood pedal, it was a limited edition run similar to the Steel Panther pedals.
That does sorta look like a bad decal job doesn't it? The UV printing is embossed really thick.

To answer your question though, it's a 3-band baxandall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, that isn't my build. This thread kinda took a left turn from what I intended, but it works so it's all good. ?

I'm posting pics of pedals that are incoming as they're being traced.

That is the Motley Crue 30th Anniversary Dr Feelgood pedal, it was a limited edition run similar to the Steel Panther pedals.
That does sorta look like a bad decal job doesn't it? The UV printing is embossed really thick.

To answer your question though, it's a 3-band baxandall.
Someone somewhere approved that artwork?

Ha, how’d I miss that? Too much noob excitement.
Fulldrive 2, but I’ve added it to the wish list (after checking that it wasn’t already there).

Back