Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Could we please get the skeptical buffer schematic so I can verify the build before starting to solder up I like to breadboard the circuits first to understand how they work

That's completely understandable.

Just wait for the documentation to become available before ordering the board, there's no pressure or rush.
I have been waiting for over 3 months. But I don't have much time, I'm not young anymore. as some. )))
I would like good sounds at a funeral.

Last edited:
So there is no scheme, no document.
I think what people are trying to say is that usually the build doc is not strictly necessary to build PPCB boards because the boards are very well tested and all component values are printed on the board. The only reason you would need the schematic is in case anything went wrong or you wanted to mod it. If that’s the case, as Robert mentioned, you can just wait for the doc to be available.

I think what people are trying to say is that usually the build doc is not strictly necessary to build PPCB boards because the boards are very well tested and all component values are printed on the board. The only reason you would need the schematic is in case anything went wrong or you wanted to mod it. If that’s the case, as Robert mentioned, you can just wait for the doc to be available.
This is exactly what I want. That's exactly what I'm talking about. But this requires documents. And nothing more.

You have an amazing sense of humor.
My kids think so. My wife not so much.

There are how many PCBs on the site? And how many have schematics? Nearly all of them. It will come in time.
All you need is on the board. If you need more, then you wait. It is better to be quiet whilst you wait, whining never comes across well.

In the meantime, there are loads of amazing projects with build docs around. Go build something, have fun! Enjoy life!

My kids think so. My wife not so much.

There are how many PCBs on the site? And how many have schematics? Nearly all of them. It will come in time.
All you need is on the board. If you need more, then you wait. It is better to be quiet whilst you wait, whining never comes across well.

In the meantime, there are loads of amazing projects with build docs around. Go build something, have fun! Enjoy life!
Do you have children? I think you are about 10 years old.
Go learn some courtesy.

Last edited:
Not receiving the answer you wish for is not a lack of courtesy and I would not count you an example of such right now. I get this may not be you are but frustration kicks in. A lot of us have asked you why you absolutely want the doc when all the required values are printed on the board? That's basically paint by numbers. Yes the document shows the schematic and drill template, but nothing you could not do with the board in hand.

Once again, asking nicely really goes a long way.

Not receiving the answer you wish for is not a lack of courtesy and I would not count you an example of such right now. I get this may not be you are but frustration kicks in. A lot of us have asked you why you absolutely want the doc when all the required values are printed on the board? That's basically paint by numbers. Yes the document shows the schematic and drill template, but nothing you could not do with the board in hand.

Once again, asking nicely really goes a long way.
I asked Robert a question.
Does he sell for money?
Or am I begging?
Can I ask a question?
Was it a very simple and understandable question?

If you don't like my question, you can pass by!
But no! A couple of haters think they're very smart.

I wanted to see exactly what Robert had to offer so I could decide whether to buy from him or go somewhere else.
I'm not interested in children's cpaint by numbers.
Should this be explained to children?

I asked Robert a question.
Does he sell for money?
I can officially confirm that no, but he does need to eat. Just browsing on this forum you would know that.
Or am I begging?
Kind of.... no ?
Can I ask a question?
Was it a very simple and understandable question?
Yes. It was not until now, but now it is
If you don't like my question, you can pass by!
But no! A couple of haters think they're very smart.
Couple of people tried to tell you how you should ask and not command
I'm not interested in children's cpaint by numbers.
Should this be explained to children?
Pretty clear even for grown ups

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go build something and interfere no more in this thread.
Over and out.

Back