Aclam Dr. Robert OD...

The symmetry is strong with this one. I'm actually pretty excited about building a Dr Robert. And a mate of mine should be interested too.

I was saving "... Damn Near Killed 'im" for my Triple Wreck build, but this might take the name instead.

I think Mr PedalPCB is from another space-time continuum. If I devoted myself to building pedals 16-hours/day seven days a week, I couldn't keep up with the output of circuits to build. Maybe he only sleeps 4-hrs/day — maybe he doesn't sleep at all... Nope, different space-time continuum is the only plausible answer.

Doc Q has Nurse Quacky...

Does Dr Robert have Nurse Bob? Bobby or Bobbie?

Or Psych Nurse Alberta or Clinical Nurse Roberta.

How about the anesthesiologist? They never get enough love nor respect, and yet, on the op-table they're the ones with the balance of your life in their hands at the turn of a little dial...

Dual-circuit pedal Mashup of Aclam's Ul730 & JextTelez's Conquerer... hmm.

How about...
"Geoduck Vanquisher"?
"Blue Mussel Shoals Subjugator"
"Gould's Razor Victor"
"Cockle Conquistador"
"Mollusk Master"
"Atlantic Jackknife Lord"
"Great Scallop Hero"
"Charru Champion"

Oyster Shuckster

Clam Digger?

CLAMS GOT LEGS!

1624349734066.jpeg
Keep Clam and Carry On Soldering

Doc Q has Nurse Quacky...

Does Dr Robert have Nurse Bob? Bobby or Bobbie?

Or Psych Nurse Alberta or Clinical Nurse Roberta.

How about the anesthesiologist? They never get enough love nor respect, and yet, on the op-table they're the ones with the balance of your life in their hands at the turn of a little dial...

Dual-circuit pedal Mashup of Aclam's Ul730 & JextTelez's Conquerer... hmm.

How about...
"Geoduck Vanquisher"?
"Blue Mussel Shoals Subjugator"
"Gould's Razor Victor"
"Cockle Conquistador"
"Mollusk Master"
"Atlantic Jackknife Lord"
"Great Scallop Hero"
"Charru Champion"

Oyster Shuckster

Clam Digger?

CLAMS GOT LEGS!

View attachment 12921
Keep Clam and Carry On Soldering
Have you been partying again?

Do you guys in the States really say "anesthesiologist"? Here it's anaesthetist. My brother would make an excellent anaesthetist. No medical training, but he'll put to sleep just by talking. My god he can go on.

And this doesn't count as a bump. it is a legitimate response to another post.

Do you guys in the States really say "anesthesiologist"? Here it's anaesthetist. My brother would make an excellent anaesthetist. No medical training, but he'll put to sleep just by talking. My god he can go on.

And this doesn't count as a bump. it is a legitimate response to another post.
Yes we do say anesthesiologist, we just try not to have to spell it

Yeah we generally say "an-ees-thetist". And here burglars burgle houses. They can't be bothered to burglarise. I love the word burgle. It sounds like the burp you make after eating a burger too fast.

Back