American components

DigiKey and Mouser have such huge inventory back stock that I wouldn’t worry about it, you’re ordering something that’s been sitting in a warehouse for months before the disease even started spreading.

I haven’t ordered anything from eBay lately but I’m not worried about distributors here.

Also there’s really no evidence that it can spread through shipped packages. Nothing is coming out of Wuhan or other infected areas right now either.

Viruses need very specific conditions in order to spread (no exposure to uv light, specific temperatures and ) and flying across the world in the cargo hold of an airplane doesn’t satisfy those really.

I understand the wariness but I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

?‍?

I just got a package the other day from tayda, and it didn’t seem delayed. Tayda is based in Thailand, but I’m guessing a lot of their parts come from China. Though they aren’t as big as the others mentioned, they probably were able to fill my order from my parts in stock.

I got a tayda shipment a week or so ago. Wait time was only a few days. Quick even for them.

Back