Anyone know the turn around time for orders lately for Tayda?

I took Barry up on his offer two posts up and just got them. It was quick delivery with everything packed carefully. I was also worried about not being able to finish some projects soon and thanks to him I'll have nicer looking pedals than I originally thought.
Glad you could use them, the dark colors and textured boxes don't work well for Waterslides, still have a few dark colors and textures if anyone has a need

Ordered before midnight on Tuesday, my order showed up at my doorstep in Arizona Thursday morning. It's normally not that fast, but I didn't purchase any enclosures this time.

I'm In UK , recently ordered approx. $400 dollars worth of stuff from Tayda, arrived within the usual timescale using their cheap shipping option, although i got a VAT charge this time of £24.61 (AND parcelforce handling fee of £12.00). c**nts.
Tayda marked the value at $20 and 'commercial samples' ...... first time ive ever had a tayda order incur any fees. granted, it was a large box, 30+ enclosures amongst the usual other stuff, but still.

Whats UK peoples experience with large tayda orders regarding import fees/vat etc.

Hi btw, new here.

My last two orders:
Placed March 17, Arrived March 26
Placed March 28, Arrived April 6

FWIW, Located in central US, and just use the cheapest shipping option every time. Nothing too big, just $20-30 per order, but that's about as long as it was taking to get to me pre-coronavirus...

I wish my Tayda orders would ship from the US warehouse.

I've heard about it for years, but I'm not entirely sure there is a US warehouse....

Every order I've ever placed comes from Thailand. When shipped via USPS they go through a remailing service (I believe in Colorado?), but they all originate in Thailand.

I've heard about it for years, but I'm not entirely sure there is a US warehouse....

Every order I've ever placed comes from Thailand. When shipped via USPS they go through a remailing service (I believe in Colorado?), but they all originate in Thailand.

It says on Tayda website there’s a Colorado facility of some type yeah. I don’t know why it takes so long to get to me (always a month unless I pay for the costly DHL) so I’m really just complaining hahaha

It says on Tayda website there’s a Colorado facility of some type yeah. I don’t know why it takes so long to get to me (always a month unless I pay for the costly DHL) so I’m really just complaining hahaha
Yeah I think they ship some stuff they sell on ebay from the Colorado location... because I used to buy stuff off eBay and it shipped straight from CO...
I think everything on their website comes from Thailand...

Yeah I think they ship some stuff they sell on ebay from the Colorado location... because I used to buy stuff off eBay and it shipped straight from CO...

This is really good to know since I'm in Denver! I didn't realize they sold on ebay as well (although I'm not really seeing anything in their store right now, unfortunately).

For their warehouse the turnaround has been pretty good for me; I just got shipping info this morning for an order I placed around noon yesterday, and I find they usually show up within a week or so. Everything I've ordered from the website has come from Thailand so far.

I had a package get stuck in transit, and I asked them about this because my package was stuck on a boat and yet had originated in CO. I think the Colorado location is some kind of way of circumventing tariffs or something. I don't believe they ship anything from there, but I could be wrong.

I had a package get stuck in transit, and I asked them about this because my package was stuck on a boat and yet had originated in CO. I think the Colorado location is some kind of way of circumventing tariffs or something. I don't believe they ship anything from there, but I could be wrong.
Did you order it from their website or off eBay??
All I know is I used to order off eBay and sometimes my order would start moving from Colorado the next day... when I order on their website it takes about 5 days to start moving from Colorado...

This is really good to know since I'm in Denver! I didn't realize they sold on ebay as well (although I'm not really seeing anything in their store right now, unfortunately).

For their warehouse the turnaround has been pretty good for me; I just got shipping info this morning for an order I placed around noon yesterday, and I find they usually show up within a week or so. Everything I've ordered from the website has come from Thailand so far.
I miss living in Denver...
I used to live about a mile from Red Rocks... I loved it there...

My orders have been running a week behind than normal. Usually takes 1-1.5 weeks to get to me.. it's been 2.5-3 weeks.

The CO location is a remailing address and isn’t a warehouse. I’m pretty sure I remember looking it up on google maps and it was on a residential street.

I placed an order on Monday. Used the DHL express option and got it today. I guess living on the West coast does have its advantages sometimes. The only concern I have is that it came from Thailand, through Hong Kong and Los Angeles to get here to just outside of Olympia, Wa. I was expecting it to be a little bit longer.

When I use DHL express I get it quick (but always have to pay another 30/40 dollars for brokerage and BS). I’m on the west coast too and for absolutely no reason it always goes Thailand—Shanghai—Germany—Montreal. It’s ridiculous haha

Back