Fv-1 pop noise

red

Hi there! i have a question for Fv-1 pedals,
i built the ThreeVerb, Deflector and the Octagon, All of them makes a POP when i turn them on( just when i turn them on) since they are reverbs or delays(expecially on delays it gets pop pop pop pop) you can hear it a lot, but no pops when i turn them off
How can i fix them? i really love those digital effects so would love to fix them

Thank you so much Builders

I've also built a number FV-1 based projects from PedalPCB (and elsewhere), but have not experienced any "pop" issues when engaging or disengaging them. PedalPCB FV-1 circuits are typically very quiet with regard to any noise or 'pop'. So I'm thinking there may a wiring or component value issue. Can you provide some good clear photos of both sides of the PCB(s) and wiring?

Hi there! i have a question for Fv-1 pedals,
i built the ThreeVerb, Deflector and the Octagon, All of them makes a POP when i turn them on( just when i turn them on) since they are reverbs or delays(expecially on delays it gets pop pop pop pop) you can hear it a lot, but no pops when i turn them off
How can i fix them? i really love those digital effects so would love to fix them

Thank you so much Builders
Let's see a pic of the guts. Maybe there's something that stands out.

Back